What to do when things go wrong

Worries and concerns should always be dealt with as soon as possible and there are specific procedures to do this. Most concerns or complaints are best resolved by talking to the class teacher or Headteacher. If the matter is not resolved then complaints should be put into writing to the chair of governors.

Step 1  - Informal visit to the teacher to discuss the issue

Step 2 - Informal visit with the headteacher to discuss the issue

Step 3 - Formal letter to the Chair of Governors via the school

Step 4 - Governing body panel hearings

Step 5 - Formal complaint to the Secretary of State

A copy of the school's Complaints Procedures can be found by clicking this link: Complaints Policy